How Pinterest Works For Dummies Part Four



<h1>Hello, welcome to my series on Pinterest Marketing for dummies. If you've been wondering how do I use Pinterest, I'm about to show you how. Today, we're going to focus on creating your pins!<h1>

Creating pins can be so exciting! However, they can get out of control if you don't have a handle on the kinds of pins you want to create. 

There are several types of Pinterest accounts that you can focus on. I currently have two accounts. One of my accounts focuses on African American hairstyles.

The African American hairstyles account is pretty easy to maintain. All I have to do is find high-quality images of African American hairstyles and pin them to my boards.  

You can have a look below. 


<h2>Each image is a pin. Every pin leads somewhere. Sometimes I share the pins of others but other times I upload my own images and link them back to my African American Hair blog.<h2>

Although I'm not creating the images for my African American hair account, I still take them very seriously. I'm looking for specific images to pin. 

They must be of high quality and high fashion. I rarely post small images or images that have a lot going on in the background. 

All of the images must be "hair focused," so sometimes, even if I like an image, I don't pin them if they don't fit specific criteria.

You need to have pin standards. 

My second Pinterest account is all about how to leverage the internet for profits. 

I actually make a great deal of the pins that I share on that account. The pins that I create must meet brand standards. 

I use a specific set of brand colors and ensure that each pin is a subtopic of the overall account topic.

You can have a look below. 


In this course, I reveal how to create visually appealing pins. I help you create a brand board and target your pins to reach a specific audience. 

<h3>However, it's important that you understand that your Pinterest account is like a tree. Your Pinterest boards are like the branches on the tree. Your pins are all the wonderful leaves hanging from the branches.<h3>

I break it all down HERE. I literally use Pinterest to drive over 1/2 million views back to my blogs and sites. 

Pinning can be a lot of fun, but if you're looking to pin for-profits, be sure to have clarity on the purpose of your Pinterest account.  

What is the focus of your Pinterest account? What is the purpose of your pins? What kind of content do you want your Pinterest viewers to link back to? Does that content call them to act in some way?

Learn more about strategically creating your pins for more traffic, leads, and conversions on your blog or website.

Grab My Full Pinterest Marketing Course HERE




  To Your Success . . .
~TDC~







Comments