How To Get Rich Blogging Step One




 
Hello, and welcome to the 12 part series on how to get rich blogging! I'm so excited that you're here, and I truly hope that you'll get a lot out of this process.

<h1>The first step to blog riches is understanding what rich means to you. It's the process of seeing yourself in an ultimate place in life, then taking small steps backward from that vision to make it happen.<h1>

HOW DO YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN?

You take massive action doing the necessary things to get you to your ultimate vision. I remember years ago, I was working in a  prison on midnight shift wondering what life would be like beyond the bars. No, I hadn't committed a crime that landed me there, but I had made a life decision to earn a stable paycheck through a career in corrections and that decision had placed me there.

Yet, deep down inside, I knew that there was more for me on the other side. Late at night, I would draw up plans as to how I could earn enough money to quit my job and live the life I'd always dreamed of.

WHAT WAS THAT LIFE?

I had envisioned myself being a full-time mom. I saw myself waking up every day and doing what I loved which was writing. In my vision, I was writing every day. I even saw myself standing before big crowds of people talking about those writing and helping them change their mindsets to get exactly what they wanted out of life.

That was rich to me. Being able to be in complete control of my time and having the opportunity to do what I love which was to write, inspire, and help other people reach their goals was the ultimate vision that I had held in my mind.

HERE'S WHAT I KNOW!

You can be anything you want to be. You can end up in the place of your desired outcome. It will not be easy, and you will doubt the process, but if you do the work that comes to your mind after you've mapped out your goals, you will eventually get there.

So I'll ask you again, what is rich to you? If you could be doing anything in the world right now, what would that be? Write that down.

  • What would you like to be doing for a living? 
  • How would you like to spend your time? 
  • What do you want to happen in life? 
The clearer you are on those questions, the more your life will present you with opportunities to go where you want to go.

Think about it, have you ever purchased a car, then later you start to see that car everywhere? It's because you've opened your mind to notice it by buying the car yourself. There are parts of your brain that control what you notice and what you don't notice.

If all you do is go to work and come home but you never dream or think outside the box, your brain will not produce ideas or help you notice anything different. However, the moment you start writing down the things that you want, your brain will start generating ideas to get it, or it will help you notice opportunities to reach your goals.

<h2>If you want to get rich blogging, you've got to write down what rich looks like to you. You've got to be very descriptive because we live in a big world. In order for your brain to help you recognize what you want, you've got to be clear on what you're looking for.<h2>

TAKE THE CLARITY COURSE

You can find clarity on what you're looking for in life by creating vision boards, writing vision plans, or some other way. I started with a simple piece of cardboard where I glued everything I saw and liked from magazines. Doing this helped me discover the foods I loved, the clothes I liked, the kind of house I wanted, the people I wanted to meet, the places I wanted to go, and more. It's a very powerful exercise. You can find magazines at thrift shops, friends' houses, and probably in your own garage. If nothing else, you could create an online vision board.

<h3>The most important thing is that you start discovering yourself and understand what it is you're trying to do in your life. Once you know this, then you'll understand how blogging can help you generate the income to get the life you want. Then the whole process becomes about more than how to make money blogging.<h3>

WHAT IS MONEY?

Money is a tool that you can use to have more experiences, help more people, and build a better life for yourself. It's not the money that you really want, but it's what the money can do is what you're after. Therefore, if you do not know what you want the money to do, you'll find yourself like a hamster on a wheel chasing paper but never obtaining it. It's running from you because you're not clear on what you want it to do. Money likes to serve a purpose and when you have one, it will be attracted to you.

STEP ONE TO HOW TO GET RICH BLOGGING

Is knowing what you want. Be completely clear on it. Write down ways a blog can help you reach that goal, and we'll discuss step two in the next post.

TAKE THE CLARITY COURSE


Hey! Thanks For Reading! I hope you join me for step two on How To Get Rich Blogging. If you really want to clear on who you are and what you want, I recommend that you take the Clarity Course.  I also recommend that you join The Community Here so that you can start understanding the principles of online profits. Don't worry it's FREE when you join today, so no excuses right?  Join Virtual Money TV HERE, and take the course as soon as possible. You're going to see things happen for you!  Watch and see it!








To Your Success  . . . 
~TDC~



Related Tags

#blog #blogger #blogging #howtoblog #onlinebusiness #onlineshopping #business #entrepreneur #onlinemarketing #digitalmarketing #onlinestore #onlineshop #workfromhome #online #marketing #smallbusiness #entrepreneurship  #ecommerce #socialmediamarketing #affiliatemarketing #makemoneyonline #instagram #money #makemoneyonline #makemoneyonlinenow #makemoneyonlinefree #makemoneyonlineathome #makemoneyonlinefast  #tdaviscole







Comments