How To Get Rich Blogging Step Six




Hi, and welcome back to the series on How To Get Rich Blogging. You must agree that this has been a phenomenal series! We've discussed clarity, target marketing,  creating a profit plan, building an email list, and the importance of core products. Now we're going to discuss money multipliers and the importance it has on stabilizing your blog profits income.

<h1>If you want to get rich blogging, you're not going to want to start each day with 0 sales. You're also, not going to want to spend all your time doing hard sales. You'd want to have repeat customers who have leveraged your lead magnet, brought your core products, and now want to maintain their results. <h1>

Not only does a money multiplier help your customers maintain their results, but it also helps you extend your customer lifetime value. Your CLV is what stabilizes your income because these customers have become raving fans.  These are not sales you have to pursue on a daily basis, but they are sales that happen on autopilot.

WHAT ARE MONEY MULTIPLIERS

These money multipliers are built through membership fees, audio subscriptions, or video subscriptions. They are small monthly fees that are automatically debited from your customer's credit card each month.

HOW TO PRICE MONEY MULTIPLIERS

I highly recommend that you keep these fees low because most customers will pay them even if they aren't using the services. For instance, I pay $2.99 every single month "not to read Buzz Feed." I do like the subscription, but I hardly have time to read or interact with. Yet, I still pay for it.

However, I did have a fitness subscription that was about $29 per month. I wasn't using it much, so I did cancel it. Every time I'd forget to cancel it, I'd get an automatic debit from my account for $29 and remember. Finally, after 3 months, I cut the services. $29 was too much for me to pay for a service that I wasn't using.

I'd recommend charging larger fees for your core products and keeping the lead magnets and money multipliers lower.

YOU CAN VIEW MY MONEY MULTIPLIER HERE

Yes, you can do as I have done and killed two birds with one stone. As you can see, my money multiplier is the exact same as my primary lead magnet.  Because, I can help my clients get started, maintain their progress, and upsell them on core product offers all from the same platform.

Yes, I still do my email marketing, but I've discovered how to combine all 3 parts into one while still using them interchangeably if I need to. However, if you're new to this process, keep it simple. You can do this one step at a time so you don't get confused.

Honestly, what I've just taught you is how to build a sales funnel. You probably didn't even know that you were building one! Ha, now you do.

THE 3 MAJOR PARTS OF A SALES FUNNEL
  1. Lead Magnet
  2. Core Product
  3. Money Multiplier
<h2>That's why you need to Join The Community so that you get better at building sales funnels on your blogging platform. An effective sales funnel will help you to get rich blogging. You need to map out your sales funnel before you ever build your blog.<h2>

  1. Know what you're going to offer people in exchange for their email address
  2. Understand how you're going to upsell them and get paid
  3. Figure out how you're going to stabilize your blog profits and get automatic money
O Boy I've said too much. Most people charge thousands of dollars for the information I've just given you. However, I know that there is a lot more you can learn from me.

<h3>I believe that I am that bridge that can help you get from where you are to where you want to be. JOIN THE COMMUNITY HERE, and I'll catch you in step 6 of How To Get Rich Blogging.<h3>


Don't forget to JOIN, LIKE, & SHARE!











To Your Success . . .
~TDC~

Comments