How Do I Make Money Blogging



Want To Earn a Minimum of $100 per Day Blogging? Listen Up!


I Remember The Feeling – of frustration from researching, writing, and editing post that didn't earn me a dime.
“I use to work more hours than my 9-5 job and for what? Absolutely no pay.”
I found that getting people to sign up for a FREE COURSE was harder than getting them to waste $10.00 a day on gourmet coffee.
… Because people only pay attention to what matters to them.
If you write about things that they don't care about they won't engage even if it's absolutely free. 
So, what do people care about these days?
Well, politics, "oh God" have you seen the crazy political post in social media …
Money, "there is never enough of it; right? 
Companies are going virtual or overseas and the jobs that are available don't pay enough to cover the average monthly expenses.
So people care about earning more money, not necessarily blogging.
I mean, who wants to blog just for the sake of blogging?
… Most people want to know, "how do I make money blogging?"
In this guide, I will tell you how to make money blogging, because if you're reading this, that's probably what you want to know. 

How To Make Money Blogging Up To 

$100.00 Per Day


For starters, have the right mindset. . . 
A lot of what you need to be a successful blogger is the mentality.  
The reality is that sometimes you want to make a change, but your subconscious mind is still holding on to the old self. 
If you've been told in the past that "you aren't good enough," you may find it hard to believe that your past is profit worthy. 
I highly recommend daily personal development, for at least 30 minutes a day, to overcome the past and build your mentality for the future. Jim Rohn said, "work more on yourself than you do on your job." Grab Daily Personal Development
Personal development is what I call CORE COMMITMENT #1 
Next on my list of becoming a successful blogger is Clarity. 
Clarity is what I refer to as CORE COMMITMENT #2
Your mind attracts the circumstance that you think about. "You are whatever you think you are, and you can have whatever you create." 
If you can imagine it then you can map out a way to get it. Think of it as building a house. You must first map out the plans that you want. Once you have the plans, you go build the dam thing right?
I recommend that you know what you want. Have it completely mapped out with some sort of action plan? How are you going to get it? Create Your Clarity Plan
Therefore,  you can avoid wasting 80% of your time.
You're motivated; you know what you want, and you have a plan. 
I will teach you strategy which is the remaining 20%.
When becoming a successful blogger, you need a strategy. You can grab many strategies from engaging in niche related training. 
Engaging in Niche Related Training daily is what I call CORE COMMITMENT #3
If you want to remain on the cutting edge of your field, you'll need to stay current and knowledgeable about what's going on. 
Never make the mistake of believing that you know everything there is to know about your niche. 
You should always be learning and following your competition to discover how you can grow and provide more quality services to your audience and customers.
When it comes to niche related training, I recommend the D.E.T.R. method . . .
  • Discover a new niche related strategy
  • Execute the new strategy into your online business/blog
  • Teach the new method in your own words through a post or something
  • Repeat the process so you're always discovering, executing, and teaching



… Before you get too excited about making money blogging, here are a few facts that you should know:

1. Blogging is not the easiest way to earn money

Yes…there is more to it.
I hate to break-down the deception of overnight riches, but blogging results aren't usually instant. 
In most cases, it takes a lot of patience.
The great news is that you'll collapse some major time-frames because I'm going to give you a lot of information that took me years to learn. 
Also, the more you use D.E.T.R. you'll collapse even more of those time-frames.
As a blogger, you should be consistent in following the core commitments and engaging with your blog.  
Don't expect to get rich blogging on the first day of your blog launch. 
Even maybe after 6 months – just be consistent with income-producing activities, and you'll see results. 
In the span of several months, you should be creating highly profitable content that earns you money even while you sleep.
This means …
If you are currently in need of quick income, DO NOT create a blog to earn, right now, money. Do what you need to do for survival right now, then set a profitable blog plan to replace your current income. 
DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB UNTIL YOU'VE REPLACED YOUR INCOME AND ARE SURE THE MONEY IS REOCCURRING. 
If you're just looking to earn money through employment, but you want to do it from the comfort of your own home, here are a few suggestions:
There are so many options for working from home these days, you'll just have to do your research. However, trust me when I tell you, your blog could take a little while to earn consistent profits.
Do not assume that if you quit everything and focus 100% on your blog that you'll earn money. I've made that mistake. It may work for some people, but I ended up homeless. I was finally able to earn a full-time income blogging, but it took a little while.
If you have too much to risk, don't put yourself through that. Build your blog in a smart way. Clear, concise, and calculated. You can be clear on what you want, have a plan to get it, and use data to calculate your results.
I show you how HERE

2. Traffic=Leads=Conversions=Cash

This is the most important point you should know.
Don't spend too much time trying to decorate your blog and worrying about the wrong things.
Spend more time building an audience or a list around your blog.
You can do this by creating a FREE Facebook group, offering free things on your blog in exchange for an email, building a YouTube or Periscope channel. 
Engagement …
You want people to fall in love with you, your personality, your ideas, your strategies. . . 
Unfortunately, to build something that magnetic, it can't be all about money. 
It has to come from a deeper place…
…a place of genuine desire to add value to people and their lives
Especially if you're looking to make blogging a lifestyle income.
That's why traffic generation is the #1 strategy that you need to develop.
There are two types of traffic: cold and warm.

Cold traffic is someone who is looking for information and they aren't sure if you're the source to provide it. They need to be convinced to buy.

Warm traffic is traffic that has already experienced the value that you provide. They are ready buyers.
I personally use Pinterest to generate a lot of cold traffic. I then capture that traffic through my blog then I turn new leads into warm buyers by providing value and building relationships.

My recent Pinterest Stats

I created a course HERE to show you how I use Pinterest to generate over 600,000 unique views and linkbacks to my blogs every single month. 
It's going to be hard to earn money from your blog if you aren't getting at least a few hundred visitors to it each day. 
Remember, every visitor will not join your list or purchase something, that is where conversions come in. 
How many conversions are you getting per hundred visitors? If it's 10, then you'll need 1000 daily visitors to convert 100 sales. 
This is how you make money blogging. Understanding what you want from your blog and how you plan to actually get it. Know your numbers. 

3. SEO isn't dead, but it's not as important as it was.

SEO techniques are important, simply because you don't want your blog to suffer because it doesn't target keywords and stuff.
Here’s what I mean … and I'm going to be real with you. SEO used to get you tons of traffic. Now, however, it only helps you to avoid the Google slap. 
In reality, companies with deep pockets have purchased the front pages of many search engines. 
Therefore, it hardly matters whether or not your blog is search engine optimized, the largest pockets always grab the front pages these days. 
  • Companies bid for keywords like "make money online"
  • They run ads for those keywords
  • Their money outranks your great SEO
  • When consumers are up late at night looking for ways to make money online, they see the Ads first
  • You get the luxury of being on the 2nd or 3rd page if you're lucky 
Yet, search engines frown on blogs that aren't keyword-optimized so keep your blog post centered around specific keywords so that search engines will know how to rank your blog. 
You will get some targeted traffic from the search engines in spite of the Ads hogging all of the top spots. Yet, I highly recommend driving as much traffic to your blog as you possibly can so that you can earn enough money to actually buy Ads. 
Cheap Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
It is getting increasingly difficult to drive free traffic to your blog, but there are ways to get it done. 
  • My #1 Method is Pinterest ( I generate over 600,000 unique visitors each month using Pinterest)
  • My #2 Method is Facebook (I post to my fan page and boost post as often as you can)
  • My #3 Method is Autopost ( I use this auto-post tool to posts images linked to my blog post every single hour)
  • My #4 Method is Blogging ( I put this last because as long as you're posting at least once per week you good). You can post a lot more than that if that's what you want to do. However, your major objective is going to be share, share, share. You want to share the heck out of the content that you create. 
Read This Post. Inside, I show you a ton of ways to recreate and share one single piece of content. Honestly, guys, one single post could earn you about $10,000 per month. It's all strategic. Clarity, value, strategy, and analytics. You want to work smarter and not harder. 

More Organic Traffic Strategies Below


Your Blog Is A Business. You should think of it as one. You're offering value and products to consumers in exchange for connections and purchases. 
You can grab your blog biz profits guide HERE 
Inside you'll find (step-by-step) instructions on how to build a profitable blog business
Your blog should be capturing leads and generating profits by its first birthday.  
… but most of all ensure that you're following the core commitments, have a blog strategy, and that you are sharing your content so that you can get traffic, leads, and conversions. 
These 3 things are the most important.
Here are some additional resources that can help you: 
  • What is rich to you? 
  • Help others get what they want! 
  • Create a profit plan.
  • Build an email list.
  • Market a core product. 
  • Get a money multiplier 
  • Get a traffic strategy.
  • Stabilize your brand.
  • Build your blog! 
  • Get an action strategy!
  • Track your progress.
  • Revamp your blog 
  • The Ultimate Cheat Sheet To Starting Your Blog
  • 5 Ways To Use Pinterest To Grow Your Blog 

  • If you've enjoyed this post, then there is so much more I can teach you. Again, I'll help you collapse some major time-frames so that you can start earning money from your blog faster.

    I'll start with the least expensive ways to get started with Tdaviscole's Online Services. 


    1. Join The 15k+ others who are learning how to earn money online
    2. Take My Pinterest Marketing Course FREE on SkillShare if you have an account, if not, grab one HERE and get 2 months FREE. 
    3. Grab other courses HERE

    I've got prices to fit every budget, and regardless of where you start, it will exceed your expectations. 

    When I first started on the internet, I didn't have $25 bucks for my start-up pack. I pinched and saved and finally was able to get it. 

    Eventually, I was spending thousands on courses and training. It seemed like the more I learned, the more I earned. I'm here to help you reach your goals. Get plugged in somewhere, and I'll meet you inside. 





    To Your Success . . .
    ~TDC~

    Comments